Ishidoya Ren is a young guy of 27 years. As a kid he became passionate about motocross and started practicing it so much, that he calls himself “motocross rider”, even if the best results he gets at cross country and enduro. His agility leads him to grow and to make excellent performances in cross country, he is also approaching with great enthusiasm to enduro and enduro extreme. Ishidoya participates in competitions of different categories and this year has participated at the Erzberg-Rodeo, finishing in 141th place. Well Done!! He organizes a hard enduro called “Cross Mission”.
- Champion of class AA2 JNCC 2015 (Japan cross-country)
- JEC (championship of enduro in Japan) class N, 4 ° place
- 2016 JNCC (Japan cross-country) AA1 class, 5 ° place
- JEC (championship of enduro in Japan) Class IB, 3 ° place
- 2017 JNCC (cross-country Japan) AA1 class, 6 ° place
- JEC (championship of enduro in Japan) Classe IA, 4 ° place
- 2018 Erzberg-Rodeo, 141st place